- What People Bring to Counseling is Often Not the Real Problem
- The Unconscious Mind–Friend or Foe?
- The Mixture of Unconscious Forces & Childhood Wounds Can be Lethal to a Marriage
- Your Family Problems May Have Started Back in Medieval Times.
- Unconscious Forces Can Destroy Not Only Relationships but Whole Families
- People Who Feel Divorced but are Still Married
- Games People Play in Relationships
- Organizing Problem Solving Conversations
- Extra-Marital Affairs: Silence, Secrets, and Self-Disclosure – Ed Igle
- Addictions–A Vain Attempt to Make Us Feel Whole – Daniel Hoffman
- Our Nervous System and Relational Problems
- Emotional Detachment: The Ultimate Relationship Destroyer
- So What Now?
Book can be purchased on Amazon.com
or for special pricing consideration contact:
Dr. William J. Matta, Tel. 856-396-0080, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org